What is a CSA?
It is a food production and distribution system that directly connects farmers and consumers.
- You buy "shares" of a farm's harvest and are making a commitment to support a farmer with whom you can
build a relationship
- Convenience for your family by spending less time at the market deciding what to buy.
- Food packages are prepared for your easy pickup
Keep in mind the "average" person eats about 6 pounds of pork product each month. So a full share CSA would be
perfect for a family of five or a hungry family of four.
What kind of cuts can I expect? (See our Retail Pork section for more details on our pork cuts)
In the packages, you can expect to find an assortment of the following cuts which vary each time:
· Pork chops
· Country style ribs
· Farmer's cuts (Heart, liver, hocks, trotters, etc)
· Sausage (various types including chorizo, Italian, breakfast)
· Ground pork
· Smoked Bacon
**All cuts are subject to availability**
What is the pick up schedule?
First Saturday of the month
Where do I pick up?
Pickup from the farm or our farmers market locations
Prices include cutting, smoking and vacuum sealing of meat.
**Limited number of shares available**
How do I sign up?
2016 Copyright Secchiaroli Farm. All rights reserved.
Pork CSA From our family farm to your family's table.
The best way to buy local food is by participating in a CSA:
Community-supported agriculture (CSA)
- Local food tastes better
- Local food is healthier
- Local food supports local families
- Local food benefits the environment
||Price per lb
|Full Share, ~$133/month
||~26-28 lbs /month
|Half Share, ~$73/month
||~13-14 lbs / month
||~$5.50 / lb
|Quarter Share, ~$43/month
||~6-8 lbs / month
||~$6.25 / lb